Thursday 20 November 2014

Where has November gone...

and more importantly where the heck has 2014 gone.

I kid you not, it feel like yesterday I had a holiday and that was in February!

November is supposed to be the month where I get to start focussing on my life outside of work and only be at work my allocated 37.5 hours a week.  However, this has not been the case.

It didn't help that I was struck fown by this weird flu hybrid for the first 4 days of November, I sat in my filthy tracksuit pants on my lounge for the Melbourne Cup.  It makes for a much more boring race however, I will still able to pick up a first in my office's sweep!

I also went to Manly for a function and got a cute snap of the bridge on the way home. I will blog about the function in a future post.



I also did a push up on a planking human.  However, I feel bad because I have been so sick my workouts have been at about 20% of normal because I break into a coughing fit when I have to walk briskly up a steep incline.


Don't want to overwhelm everyone on my third posting so I will leave it at that.  All i know is that I am trying to get more organised so that I can do multiple posts in a week but after being in front of a computer screen for 10+ hours the last thing I feel like doing when I get home is firing up the laptop.

I just wanted to let everyone know I have a new instagram, please following me @seeingthesunnierside



No comments:

Post a Comment